Dec 4, 2020
- Version 2.4.6
- updated translations for Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish (Venezuela), German
- added "New Window" link to menu
- fixed timeout value in admin.pl to preserve individual user settings
- fixed period selection for all reports
Nov 23, 2020
- Version 2.4.5
- fixed password bug in admin.pl
- fixed tax included calculation for POS
Nov 11, 2020
- Version 2.4.4
- added session control and cookie based authentication
- added Ship via search; used for freight bill numbers, etc.
- fixed one-off rounding error for foreign currency invoices
- fixed project reports to include amounts from vendor invoices linked to a project
- updated French, Lithuanian, Dutch, Spanish translations
Sep 21, 2020
- Version 2.4.3
- default numbers for customers, vendors, parts, employees
- startdate and enddate to deactivate customer/vendors
- additional search fields on customer/vendor screen to compile
lists by address, city, state, zipcode, country.
- print AR/AP transactions
- print check/receipt directly from transaction screen
Aug 21, 2020
- Version 2.4.2
- added pricelist to enter prices from customer and vendor screens
- revised reconciliation screen to either reconcile on summary or detail
- fixed formatting error in check printing module
- added zero amount AR and AP transactions
- fixed summary tax report
Aug 2, 2020
- Version 2.4.1
- new date selection menu for reports to choose a period
- revised price check to keep price if a price matrix does not exist
- added order number and notes to statement
- fixed formatting error for credit limit
- updated Norwegian translation
- added packing list and pick list to invoice
- added summary and detail option and description to tax reports
July 7, 2020
- Version 2.4.0
- Multi-warehousing; keep stock in multiple warehouses. Merchandise received
and shipped module to process orders. Shipping / receiving from any warehouse
direct to customer. Transfer stock between warehouses.
- On hand quantity is now updated when items are ordered and indicated as shipped. This eliminates entering invoices to keep stock levels up to date. This adds new functionality and eliminates COGS out of order conditions if invoices cannot be entered in the proper sequence.
- Generate yearend for any given date.
- additional notes field for internal notes.
- module to prepare quotations and convert to sales orders or invoices.
- Queue invoices, orders, quotations and checks for later printing.
- generate balance sheet and income statement on accrual or cash basis.
- Project transaction reports and income statement
- Report for listing non-taxable sales and purchases.
- added salesperson and manager on reports and selection on invoices and orders. Salesperson is inherited.
- cost and profit center departments, financial reports for each department, unlimited number of departments.
- serialnumber tracking.
- Organize companies into type of business like "Retail", "Wholesale" and assign a discount.
- Generate sequential invoice, order, quotation, ar, ap transaction numbers.
- file compression for backups.
- Generate a list of transactions and drill down into additional reports for a given name.
- Increased fields so long names don't have to be abbreviated. Added IBAN, BIC to keep track of account numbers.
- Assign sales to salespeople without giving the salesperson a login.
- recurse assemblies and explode sub-assemblies on reports. Added price update flag so prices may be updated on specific items only.
- Markup calculations.
- Translation mechanism to setup descriptions in different languages.
- Select language specific templates.
- price matrix with multiples and promotional periods. Can be setup for a group, customer or just a general price break. Includes automatic conversions from foreign currencies.
- Sort reports in ascending and descending order.
- produce work order from sales order. exploded view of all parts of an assembly.
- select printer to send printjob to a different printer other than the default assigned for a login.
- one click print and post function.
May 6, 2021
- Version 2.2.7
- Updated Swiss-German COA and GIFI
- revised reconciliation screen to better handle periods;
all transactions within a period are included now. This makes it
easier to compare with a statement.
- new reconciliation report to list outstanding and cleared transactions
- new backup routine; the backup now includes the schema so it is no longer
neccessary to rebuild a dataset from source. It also fixes a problem in
dealing with system tables in postgreSQL versions 7.3+.
Apr. 21, 2004
- Version 2.2.6
- backups now work properly excluding system tables for PostgreSQL 7.3+
- Spanish translation, COA and GIFI for Colombia
- changed tax defaults to unchecked for new customers/vendors
- combined receipts and payments by source number to make it easier
to reconcile accounts
Mar. 1, 2004
- Version 2.2.5
- new AR/AP Aging summary report
- updated Dutch and Estonian translation
- added Spanish for El Salvador
Feb. 15, 2004
- Version 2.2.4
- updated translations for Danish, French, Hungarian, Spanish,
Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- new customer and vendor history report to quickly find out what
you sold to a customer or purchased from a vendor
- added patchlevel check for Apache 2.0
- added <%plainpaper%> variable for email option
Dec. 29, 2003
- Version 2.2.3
- new AR/AP outstanding report
- added account selection for AR/AP reports
- added reconciliation flag to General Ledger reports
- new option to search GL for an amount
- updated Polish and Traditional Chinese translation
- display notes from customers and vendors in transaction screens,
invoices and orders when selecting a new name
Dec. 22, 2003
- Version 2.2.2
- added number to text function for Estonian language
- fixed missing notes field for purchase orders
- new COA check to verify accounts
- included sample translation for Cafe demo
Dec. 10, 2003
- Version 2.2.1
- fixed missing function error
- new cash transfer entry screen; makes it easier to record foreign
currency account cash transfers
- updated Spanish, Dutch and Estonian translation
- added more options for multibyte encoding
Nov. 25, 2003
- Version 2.2.0
- POS features, dynamic, built from groups, text template, tills.
Each login only sees their own transactions, cash receipt report per
login, admins can view all logins.
- automatic upgrade of datasets when you log in
- added variable to exclude foreign exchangerate difference;
this makes it easier to reconcile foreign currency accounts
- added reconciliation flag on reports for bank accounts to show if an
entry has been cleared
- listprice and costprice update for assemblies
- cost calculation for assemblies
- added costprice to assembly reports
- prices for assemblies are updated when the price of an item changes
- 1'000.00 number format
- selection dropdown list for projects
- upgraded backend for DB2
- read-only access control to build custom views
- selection dropdown list for groups
- COA (cc2424) and GIFI for Italy; updated Italian templates
- expanded access control to hide buttons which were otherwise visible
- COA for Latvia
- revised cash disbursement and received reports to optionally exclude
foreign exchangerate differences
Older news are in the